A preparatory Action for the Finance, Learning, Innovation and Intellectual Property Rights for CCIs (Cultural and Creative Industries).
During the European Year of Youth 2022, Creative FLIP is launching an open call for Cultural and Creative Sector (CCS) organizations and structures interested in establishing cooperation projects with schools, introducing students to creative professions and building ties with their local community.
Learning Labs: Team up with a local school from your community to help students discover the exciting future possibilities of cultural and creative professions and skills!
See details here:
The link below will illustrate the following questions:
What is culture? How do we define it and how does it change?
We’ll explore different categories of culture, like low culture, high culture, and sub-cultures.
We’ll also revisit our founding theories to consider both a structural functionalist and a conflict theory perspective on what cultures mean for society.
Information leaflet on cultural planning in practice.
CULTURE PIXI 1 is the first of a series of short introductions to the work of cultural planning. The intention is to present key concepts and ideas about the implementation of new culture-based practices in society, organisations, and professions.
As an example of a city culture plan we enclose the place-based Culture Strategy for Plymouth 2021 – 2030
Below you find the following mapping examples:
- Mapping of the creative value chain
- Mapping of Cultural and Creative Industries in Montenegro
- Market analysis of the cultural and creative sectors in Europe
- A framework of mapping the creative and cultural industries
Brussels, 30 March 2022
The Commission announced three new calls to make the New European Bauhaus (NEB) a reality on the ground. The These three calls are:
- The EIT Community ‘Citizen Engagement Call’, which invites citizens to identify relevant New European Bauhaus challenges for their cities and collaborate on co-designing solutions. The projects will help citizens take up more sustainable habits, develop new products, services or solutions and help community members become agents of change.
- The ‘Co-Creation of Public Space Call’, which aims to support projects that find innovative solutions in New European Bauhaus themes. The projects invite local actors to be inspirational, beautiful and sustainable in their ideas to re-design public spaces in cities, urban and rural areas creating new solutions for transformation. The deadline for submissions for the two calls from EIT is 29 May 2022.
- The ‘Support to New European Bauhaus Local Initiatives Call’,which provides technical assistance to small and medium-sized municipalities, which do not have the capacity or rich expertise needed to turn their NEB project ideas into reality.
Se details here: https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/ip_22_2141